Triad takes a whole building approach to engineering innovative green and energy solutions. We focus on identifying energy demands, maximizing efficiency, capitalizing on renewable resources and incentive opportunities to impact our clients' bottom line. Triad specializes in performing Energy Audits of existing commercial properties for both the public and private sectors.
Triad has licensed professional engineers to offer energy consulting services to government, municipal and commercial clients. Each of our Principal Engineers has around 10-years of experience in energy management, building equipment life cycle planning and commercial energy consulting. The Triad team is able to offer a custom energy consulting service that addresses client need across the spectrum including residential, industrial, commercial and governmental entities.
- Water Resource Management
- Civil Design
- Remedial Investigation / Feasibility Studies
- Remediation Management
- Oil Well Abandonment and Consulting Civil Engineering Design
- Environmental Engineering Design
- Hazardous Material Special Services
- Energy & Sustainability
- Building Commissioning
- Facilities Assessments
- Construction Management / Owners representation
- Construction Monitoring and Field reports Pre-construction
- Document Reviews / Constructability Reviews
- Inspection Services
- Construction Safety Services.