In addition to providing the organization, personnel and management staff, Triad will implement the following specific systems and procedures to successfully manage multiple and various tasks. Continuous Interaction, Education, and Improvement Triad recognizes that in order to most effectively fulfill its role in supplementing FERPD's in-house capabilities, our team needs to continuously maintain a current understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing NASA Center and Headquarters staff. At FERPD's invitation, program management and key staff will participate in any internal trainings, conferences, and symposiums that will contribute to our understanding of FERPD's organization. This process of continuous interaction, education, and improvement will reduce or eliminate any learning curve upon award of a new task.
Communication, Accessibility, and Responsiveness
The Program Management team is committed to maintaining consistent communication with the FERPD management team at both the task and contract level. Frequent and open communication is the key to a successful collaboration allowing the team to identify and mitigate potential pitfalls before they happen.
Triad has a variety of communication tools available to suit the needs of any situation, including face-to-face meetings, electronic communication and file-sharing, and web based conferencing. Our team is responsive and flexible to meet your schedule. We will provide regular updates and status reports in the format and at the frequency that most effectively meets your requirements.
At the inception of a project, the Program Manager will assign the appropriate project manager and staff based on task requirements. The Program Manager will also develop a contingency staffing plan so that any unforeseen disruptions to staffing will not impact project success.
The Triad program management team utilizes proven techniques to ensure that task requirements are met on time and on budget.
Project Management Plan
The first order of business upon task award will be to prepare a Project Management Plan (PMP) to guide in the administration of the task. The PMP will be used to internally track and monitor progress throughout the project. The PMP will outline milestones, tasks, subtasks, and assign responsibilities and deadlines to ensure accountability. The project manager will monitor the team's performance against the PMP to anticipate-and mitigate-any potential roadblocks to meeting the prescribed schedule.
A Quality Control Plan will be developed for each task, and will focus on the most important factors impacting contract performance. Each task will be monitored at multiple levels and stages in the process for quality and performance. Common areas for focused quality control include technical writing, data entry, data analysis, and field assessment performance, depending on the task requirements.
For certain tasks, specialized training will be provided to all project personnel to ensure a common understanding of the task and its requirements. Special training may be administered if a QC Review determines that there is a systematic problem with a staff member's performance that needs to be immediately addressed.
Technical subject matter expertise:
- Facilities/Plant Maintenance & Repair Management.
- Asset life-cycle: planning, construction, O&M, disposal.
- Information management tools. BIM, CAFM
- Economic Analysis.
- Reliability Engineering: preventive maintenance program cost savings extend the life of facilities, safety, mission-critical.
Energy Management: Experience in providing specialized technical expertise and consultants in energy management to assess, consult, develop, review, verify and / or validate building energy management documents, and to provide guidance to implementing building energy reduction efforts.
- Executive Order 13514 of October 5, 2009. Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance.
- Emphasize cost savings, reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, etc.
- Meet Guiding Principles for High Performance and Sustainable Buildings
- Sustainable alternatives, renewable energy sources (on-site and off)
- Familiarity with Executive Orders, NPRs, EPAct, Memorandum of
- Understanding-Guiding Principles
- Certified Commissioning Agents for developing and execution of Commissioning/Recommissioning/
- Retro-commissioning plans with minimum three years experience.
- Identifying areas where O&M practices need to be modified to improve building system performance.