Real Estate Transactional Services
Triad's project key personnel have performed over 5,000 property condition assessments spanning the full
spectrum from multifamily to NASA facilities. Triad prides itself on having a well educated, technically
trained and experienced staff. Its key personnel are either licensed professional engineers or hold
advanced college degrees.
During the normal course of an inspection inspectors report the condition of, and the estimated
remaining useful life of building components such as Roof, Foundation, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating,
Air Conditioning, Elevator, and other Mechanical and Structural Systems including Life Safety / Fire
Alarm Systems. Site related improvements such as walls, fences, driveways, landscaping and walkways are
also reported on. Inspectors also identify municipal code violations including Health and Safety issues.
Findings from the inspection are reported in a PDF document format, which includes photos taken on site,
and supporting addendums such as certificate of occupancy, fire extinguisher service date, building
permits etc. Reports are often uploaded to the Client's website or FTP portal using an assigned username
and password. A sample of a property condition report prepared by Triad is attached to the end of this
Triad's staff has a great deal of experience with not only residential construction but also large
Public Works projects and Essential Services Facilities including hospitals, emergency communications
centers (911 Center), police facilities, fleet service facilities, city offices and public meeting
facilities, airport facilities, parks and park structures, parking structures, sound walls and grade
- Working knowledge of structures
- Working knowledge of how to photo capture the sites
- Working knowledge of construction methods and techniques associated with this type of work
- Working knowledge of construction methods and techniques for MEP, security, building controls, irrigation, lighting and landscaping systems
- Working knowledge of indoor air quality sampling techniques
- Working knowledge of HUD Handbook
- Working knowledge of HUD Guidelines
- Working knowledge of AHERA standards
- Working knowledge of AHERA Inspection Guidance Manual and Checklist
- Working knowledge of current LBP standards
- Working knowledge of ASTM standards pertaining to site assessments
- Working knowledge of value engineering techniques and processes
- Working knowledge of construction cost estimating techniques and current construction cost trends
- Working knowledge of ADA and building codes
- Ability to develop and maintain effective document control and tracking systems
- Ability to read and interpret detailed building and engineering plans and specifications
- Ability to prepare and maintain project schedules using standard industry software
- Ability to develop and maintain spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing to clearly represent the project progress to and for clients
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate project files for contract administration
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge to provide ICBO/ICC Building, Mechanical,
- Electrical and Pluming inspections as well as deputy inspection for reinforced concrete and structural masonry.
- Ability to identify and take action necessary to resolve potential safety hazards and/or construction problems
Real Estate Due Diligence
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA)
- Probable Maximum Loss Analysis (PML)
- Phase I, II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Real Estate Appraising
- Groundwater, Surface Water, and Soil Sampling Services
- Lead and Asbestos Sampling, O&M, and Abatement Services
- ADA assessments and site analysis
- FEMA Elevation Certificates
- Home Inspection
- Mold Assessments
- Foundation Analysis
- Roof Assessments
- Materials Management
- Multifamily unit turns
- Property cleanup
- Land Development
- Financial Analysis
- Marketing Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Due Diligence Review
- Site Analysis, Acquisition & Design
- Land Residual Value Analysis
- Highest & Best use analysis
- Zoning Variances/ Change of Use
- Tenant Relocation Management
- Project Scheduling and Budgeting
- Streamlined Services
Imagine a complete turnover service that eliminates the need for multiple vendors to complete your unit
turnover. How much time (and money) can you save by eliminating the following:
- The need to contact, schedule and coordinate multiple vendors
- The presence of vendors in your offices while staff is meeting with potential residents
- Tracking down lost keys between vendors
- Rescheduling vendors when one falls behind schedule
- The need to track turnovers on a "whiteboard" in your office
- Paying multiple invoices to multiple vendors for a single unit turnover
We provide comprehensive apartment cleaning services, including:
- Bathroom cleaning and disinfecting
- Kitchen cleaning and disinfecting
- Light fixture cleaning
- And more!
Triad makes it a reality by consolidating the process associated with unit turnover into a simple and
efficient system. SURE ULTIMATE CLEANING combines services, ensures all teams are working together and
monitors the entire turnover process. Our one-stop turnover process greatly reduces the burdens put on
RESIDENT MANAGERS, ONSITE STAFF, ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANIES, REALTORS, AND BANKS, allowing them to focus
on serving residents / clients and achieving occupancy more quickly. This is good news for you, your
clientele and your bottom line.
Rental spaces can really take a hit with each new occupant. Each tenant can leave pet smells, trash,
leftover personal property and a mess for management teams to clean up. Our deep cleaning services can
secure your investment higher rent, quicker occupancy, and above all the sense from future tenants that
you take pride in your property. Apartment turnover costs are the most overlooked in real estate
management. Most turnovers are influenced by market conditions and personal reasons.
SUCS professional cleaning crew will clean and sanitize your entire unit.
SUCS uses only environmentally friendly chemicals to disinfect your unit and
give it the quality of cleanliness your new residents expect upon moving
into their new home. You can trust the SUCS team to take the time to
properly and thoroughly clean your unit. Our complete workflow process
ensures teams do not miss the details (ceiling fan blades, light
fixtures / bulbs, baseboards, refrigerator coils, vents, etc.).
Program and Project Management
In addition to providing the organization, personnel and management staff, Triad will implement the
following specific systems and procedures to successfully manage multiple and various tasks.
Continuous Interaction, Education, and Improvement Triad recognizes that in order to most
effectively fulfill its role in supplementing FERPD's in-house capabilities, our team needs to
continuously maintain a current understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing NASA Center
and Headquarters staff. At FERPD's invitation, program management and key staff will participate in
any internal trainings, conferences, and symposiums that will contribute to our understanding of
FERPD's organization. This process of continuous interaction, education, and improvement will reduce
or eliminate any learning curve upon award of a new task.
Communication, Accessibility, and Responsiveness
The Program Management team is committed to maintaining consistent communication with the FERPD
management team at both the task and contract level. Frequent and open communication is the key to a
successful collaboration allowing the team to identify and mitigate potential pitfalls before they
Triad has a variety of communication tools available to suit the needs of any situation, including
face-to-face meetings, electronic communication and file-sharing, and web based conferencing. Our
team is responsive and flexible to meet your schedule. We will provide regular updates and status
reports in the format and at the frequency that most effectively meets your requirements.
At the inception of a project, the Program Manager will assign the appropriate project manager and
staff based on task requirements. The Program Manager will also develop a contingency staffing plan
so that any unforeseen disruptions to staffing will not impact project success.
The Triad program management team utilizes proven techniques to ensure that task requirements are
met on time and on budget.
Project Management Plan
The first order of business upon task award will be to prepare a Project Management Plan (PMP) to
guide in the administration of the task. The PMP will be used to internally track and monitor
progress throughout the project. The PMP will outline milestones, tasks, subtasks, and assign
responsibilities and deadlines to ensure accountability. The project manager will monitor the team's
performance against the PMP to anticipate-and mitigate-any potential roadblocks to meeting the
A Quality Control Plan will be developed for each task, and will focus on the most important factors
impacting contract performance. Each task will be monitored at multiple levels and stages in the
process for quality and performance. Common areas for focused quality control include technical
writing, data entry, data analysis, and field assessment performance, depending on the task
For certain tasks, specialized training will be provided to all project personnel to ensure a common
understanding of the task and its requirements. Special training may be administered if a QC Review
determines that there is a systematic problem with a staff member's performance that needs to be
Technical subject matter expertise:
- Facilities/Plant Maintenance & Repair Management.
- Asset life-cycle: planning, construction, O&M, disposal.
- Information management tools. BIM, CAFM
- Economic Analysis.
Reliability Engineering: preventive maintenance program cost savings extend the life of facilities,
Energy Management: Experience in providing specialized technical expertise and consultants in energy
management to assess, consult, develop, review, verify and / or validate building energy management
documents, and to provide guidance to implementing building energy reduction efforts.
- Executive Order 13514 of October 5, 2009. Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance.
- Emphasize cost savings, reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, etc.
- Meet Guiding Principles for High Performance and Sustainable Buildings
- Sustainable alternatives, renewable energy sources (on-site and off)
- Familiarity with Executive Orders, NPRs, EPAct, Memorandum of
- Understanding-Guiding Principles
- Certified Commissioning Agents for developing and execution of Commissioning/Recommissioning/
- Retro-commissioning plans with minimum three years experience.
- Identifying areas where O&M practices need to be modified to improve building system performance.